Power fishing rod that exceeds heavy.
Power and torque that can be seen. Regular taper, heavy to extra heavy power blank. Strong style powerful rod that realizes the power of extra heavy with operability of heavy class.
To tear off the cover bus and drag it out. To cast big bait and swim bait easily. Heavy Texas, Heavy Carolina, Slow Rolls of Spinner Bait with great resistance.
And above all, in order not to lose power to the big bus. The tough shaft full of torque is compatible with a wide range of power fishing.
- By using different materials for the tip section and bat section, an action design with the flexibility of a two-piece design has been realized. The tip section is made of a normal resin amount of carbon material and the bat section is made of a low-resin material with a sharp and firm texture for delicate operation and flexibility. In addition, the butt part is reinforced with 40t carbon and 4-axis cross to improve rigidity. Demonstrate the strong and powerful bat power that inherits the combat stick spirits. Calm coloring with blue pearls on black.
- Guide system
- K guide all-double foot minimum setting with emphasis on strength. The top guide is threaded.
- High-grade spigot joint (inlay joint) is used for the joint. Natural bend curve, excellent transmission power of sensitivity and power. In addition, the metal ring placed before and after the joint contains dots that serve as a guide when connecting the rod.
* The joint part is designed to drill about 7mm to prevent loosening. Please note that excessive insertion or insufficient insertion may cause unexpected trouble. (The gap may change depending on usage conditions.)
- Reel seat design
- A lightweight and compact blank touch Fuji ECS reel sheet is used. Thorough black polish coloring.
- Grip design
- A front grip-less design that allows direct touch and a separate-type rear grip realizes significant weight reduction and light operation. The grip material uses EVA, which has excellent durability. Equipped with Evergreen original end plate at the grip end.