Lightning hook set machine, lighter and sharper.
The first generation, the 6th generation of Dengeki Combat Stick Gunning Shaft, the new Dengeki Inspire Gunslinger is a next-generation heavy action rod that fully covers the entire jig and worm system.
Carbide pure carbon main shaft for electric shock hook set to be instantly felt and ± 30 ° narrow-angle kaleido super quattro cloth manufacturing method that suppresses twisting and starts overwhelming power without increasing weight evolution. Furthermore, Gunslinger, which has evolved as an inspire by creating a lightweight and tough body with a synergistic effect with semi-micro guide setting, accurately conveys even subtle discomfort to the angler with excellent sensitivity transmission power, and the bus sucks the lure Conducts linear transmission accurately and clearly for a moment.
Finally, Dengeki traditional double hand fore is abolished and fore gripless is adopted. As a benefit, the entire rod is surprisingly light and high-balanced, and it can be thought of as a heavy rod. Shows amazing performance not to be ashamed of the name of New Dengeki. The hooking speed is super super speed. The hooking method of holding a foregrip, a symbol of electric shock style, is no longer necessary.
Inspire Gunslinger is a sacrificial light weight & high balance feeling that makes it possible to set a hook set with a guard with one hand without sacrificing the strength of the taste. The world of electric shock style jig & worm that penetrates the upper jaw of the big bus instantly begins to evolve further.
- Low resin pure carbon is used as the main material. Employs a ± 30 ° kaleido super quattro cloth manufacturing method with a high density of diagonal reinforcement on the lower bat part from the former guide .
- Guide system
- Inspire’s unique ultra-light semi-micro guide setting . Since the line is set at the last height that does not rub the blanks when the rod is bent, the core of the rod is easy to eat and power loss during casting and hooking is reduced. (Fuji titanium frame SiC ring guide)
- Fore grip
- Eliminating the fore grip and realizing further weight reduction. In addition to the winding check of the sharp design, the minimum 4-axis carbon sleeve nut greatly contributes to weight reduction and high sensitivity.
- As a proof of Katsutaka Imae’s production, the black series reel sheet was signed in Chinese characters.
- Grip design
- Uses a separate grip that emphasizes operability and weight reduction. The black series uses EVA as the material for the center and rear grips. EVA has a gradual kickback to the wrist when casting, so it has an advantage in continuous casting of heavy lures and moving lures. In addition, because of its high shape durability, it also has the feature that it does not fade or crack even after long-term use. The grip end is fitted with an original end plate with a kaleidoscope motif.