Get ready to reveal the new you.
One of the trendiest hair-removal options today is dermaplaning, which is performed using a scalpel to manually exfoliate dead skin cells from the face.
“Dermaplaning is a physical exfoliation method that requires the use of a sterile surgical scalpel to gently shave the top layer of the skin, the stratum corneum, dead skin layer, and vellus hair, aka peach fuzz,” • It painlessly exfoliates the stratum corneum to stimulate cellular turnover with little to no downtime.
• It is a great option for clients with sensitive skin and pregnant women who are looking for a deep exfoliation.
• It can be performed prior to treatments like facials, laser, microdermabrasion, and chemical peels for better product penetration.
• It can be performed frequently.
• It helps makeup go on smoother and more evenly.
• It can help significantly lighten postinflammatory scars from past acne.
• It does not make the hair grow back thicker and darker.
– Maria Segovia
Elmira is great at what she does. Today I had 2 facials Dermaplanning and Microcurrent👍🏻🙏 it was a great experience and the before and after pictures speak for it self! I truly recommend Elmira I will continue with other facials she offers and my eyebrows too Lady’s give her a opportunity to work on your skin 💜 she is great and is very friendly. I know she will grow her business. Thank you Elmira 🙏💜💙❤️💚🙏
- Maria Segovia
– Jennifer Peterson
She was wonderful, very sweet. She explained the process completely. I’m looking forward to seeing the final results. Super excited to get married now. I’m finally starting to feel beautiful. Thank you Elmira.
- Jennifer Peterson
– Elizabeth Ruiz
Elmira was great! This was my first time having microneedling done as well as dermaplaning. My skin felt so clean after, tight and refreshed as well. I look forward to doing more work with her in the future to keep my skin on point.
- Elizabeth Ruiz
– Natalie A
As a professional in the anti aging industry I will like to share that Elmira is very professional and detailed in her work. I highly recommend her services! Very clean, professional and knowledgeable in her expertise. Thank you.
- Natalie A