Are you sick of filling in your brows and ready to have that “I Woke Up Like This” confidence?
Whether your eyebrows are too light, too sparse, or you’re otherwise ready to ditch your eyebrow pencil, Microblading can give you expertly shaped eyebrows, customized in conjunction with your bone structure. Save time in your daily routine and have beautiful eyebrows all day (and all night) for years to come.
What is Microblading?
Microblading is a cosmetic procedure, where a grouping of needles affixed to a handle manually creates strokes that resemble eyebrow hairs. This specialized technique will give you natural-looking, full brows with minimal upkeep.
The procedure allows you to correct, or completely recreate, lost brows. This technique deposits pigment into the skin, using a hand tool that creates small paper cut-like scratches. Numbing cream will be applied to ensure your comfort, making the procedure painless.
All pigments are expertly chosen to match your hair and skin color, flawlessly blending into any existing hairs. This color will seem bold 3-4 days after your procedure, fading dramatically as they heal, leaving you with beautiful, natural-looking brows.
The Elmira Studio Difference
Elmira Halpern has thousands of hours of experience under her belt when it comes to all things skin and face. She will guide you expertly throughout the process in her serene Westlake Village, CA studio, ensuring your complete comfort and satisfaction.
How To Prepare for a Microblading Appointment
In order to protect your skin and to make sure that results and retention are the best they can be, we recommend following this list in the days coming before your appointment:
What Else You Should Know:
- The prices listed do not include tax. Cash payments are accepted
- A non-refundable deposit is required 7 days prior to your appointment
- You can reschedule or cancel your appointment within 48 hours of your appointment time
- Numbing cream will be applied prior to the application and this greatly desensitizes the area, making the procedure painless. Most clients only feel light pressure or scraping.
- It always takes two procedures to achieve the desired effect. Pigment and shape may change after the first procedure while your eyebrows are healing. Your first touch-up is required within 4 weeks of your first appointment.
- ***NOTE: YOU MUST BOOK YOUR APPOINTMENTS WITHIN 4 WEEKS OF EACH OTHER. If your touch-up is outside of the 4 week time period, you may be charged an additional charge.***
- After your first two procedures, touch-ups can be booked as needed.
– Natalie A
As a professional in the anti aging industry I will like to share that Elmira is very professional and detailed in her work. I highly recommend her services! Very clean, professional and knowledgeable in her expertise. Thank you.
- Natalie A
– Maria Segovia
Elmira is great at what she does. Today I had 2 facials Dermaplanning and Microcurrent👍🏻🙏 it was a great experience and the before and after pictures speak for it self! I truly recommend Elmira I will continue with other facials she offers and my eyebrows too Lady’s give her a opportunity to work on your skin 💜 she is great and is very friendly. I know she will grow her business. Thank you Elmira 🙏💜💙❤️💚🙏
- Maria Segovia
– Elizabeth Ruiz
Elmira was great! This was my first time having microneedling done as well as dermaplaning. My skin felt so clean after, tight and refreshed as well. I look forward to doing more work with her in the future to keep my skin on point.
- Elizabeth Ruiz
– Jennifer Peterson
She was wonderful, very sweet. She explained the process completely. I’m looking forward to seeing the final results. Super excited to get married now. I’m finally starting to feel beautiful. Thank you Elmira.
- Jennifer Peterson